Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Greater Than Us All

I'm ready to write again.

I need to write again!

After a month and a half roller-coaster ride of beautiful highs and desparing lows I have finally come to a point where I'm not digging my fingernails into the lap bar.

And, the truth is I am still feeling the adrenaline and am way to emotional to get anything else done.

I've wanted to write. I really really have. I've struggled with feeling focused, engaged and stable enough to write something of substance and value.

I want to provide something of worth and I keep asking myself

Do people really want to read/hear what I have to share?

This past week I've had a few experiences that have reminded me that this is really not MY question to answer. It's really not MY place to even worry about it.

The message I am sharing is not MY own. It is a part of something so much bigger!

Sure, I'm sharing mostly stories and insights from my own life but the message goes way beyond ME. I hope it's not too difficult to see that through my ramblings.

I'll continue writing through MY lens because it's what I know. In the next few posts I'll share these recent experiences because they were a solid confirmation that this is a message that needs to be heard.

I'm going to write again.

No comments:

Post a Comment