Saturday, May 30, 2015

Lifestyle Experiment - May - Report Card

Full Disclosure

This month's lifestyle experiment was pretty close to a total bust.

My motivation and desire to make it happen were there and chomping at the bit. I did make some good progress clearing out our garage and getting my office back in order. But I wasn't able to get into "editing" like I wanted to.

- I started late in the month with no true goal or vision in mind. I was also playing catch up from being away for our amazing 11 day vacation.

- I was able to spend a day on a field trip with my daughter.

- We got our vegetable garden in the ground.

The month of May was definitely not a loss. But, I'm taking a mulligan on being "ruthless".

For June I'll be doubling up on the challenges. I'll check back in with that on Monday.


In other news.

I noticed the other day that almost everything I have written about over the past several months has had to do with these lifestyle experiments and I'm getting pretty bored with it. I love challenging myself and pushing myself to do cool things but I have so many other things I would rather be sharing with you.

I'm not going to quit doing the challenges and I'm not done sharing them with you. Just expect to see more and better content that's all.


No comments:

Post a Comment